Don't Believe Anything You Read.

Home Past Articles 10 Lists Product Reviews Site Reviews Submissions Guru Best Of
Suggestions FromWeb Help Wanted Disclaimer All Your Base Advertise Link to Us Contact Us

 

teen smoking

Teen Smoking On the Rise, Following Recent Study

Recent anti-tobacco ads indicate 80% of teen girls won't date someone who smokes.  The ad campaign has ignited a smoking frenzy among teen boys in the U.S..  This has been attributed to their realization that it leaves 20% of teen girls that will not only date them, but will likely put out.

 

 

prison inmate

Inmate Says He Can Change

Los Angeles resident Vickie Schmitt says her fiancÚ, Jim "The Hammer" Gustavsen promises to change when he gets paroled next March.  Vickie also mentioned there is a side of him that only she knows and understands.

 

 

Breaking News: Palestinian Man Burns Tire, Rolls It Down A Hill, Jumps Up And Down